Please read Cospaid’s terms and conditions carefully before browsing www.cospaid.com or using our services as they outline important information regarding your legal rights and obligations as a customer under which you are allowed to access or use Cospaid's website. These include various limitations and exclusions and a binding arbitration agreement and class action waiver.
For the purpose of these terms and conditions, the definitions of capitalized terms that appear in this document are defined as per the Definition dedicated section below
By visiting or using our Website and/or purchasing something from it, you engage in our Service and agree to be bound by the following Terms, including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms shall apply to all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are browsers, buyers, sellers, and/ or contributors of content.
Please ensure to check regularly for updates to these terms and conditions. Your use of the Service indicates that you agree to the Terms outlined in this document. Your continued use of the Service also means you are agreeing to any updates that might be made to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not access the Website and do not use any of the Services.
You must be over 18 years of age or reached the legal age as set in your place of residence to use the Website and the Service. The Website, Service and Content are not intended for children or adolescents under the legal age. We do not want nor is our intention to solicit and knowingly collect information for this type of audience. If you are below the legal age, you are forbidden to use the Service.
In these Terms and Conditions, when we refer to the capitalized words below, we intend them to have the following meanings:
Applicable Laws - all relevant laws, statutes, rules, regulations, guidelines, directives and codes;
Client, You, Your, User - the person accessing and/or using the Website and/or the Service;
Content - all source code, databases, functionality, software, website designs, audio, video, text, photographs, and graphics on the Website;
Intellectual Property Rights - any patents, registered and unregistered trade-marks and service marks, domain names, registered designs and design rights, copyright (including such rights in computer software and databases), database rights and moral rights (in each case for the full period thereof and extensions, revivals and renewals thereof), applications for the foregoing and the right to apply for any of the foregoing anywhere in the world and all similar rights anywhere in the world including those subsisting in inventions, designs, drawings and computer programs. Please refer to the dedicated section below for further details;
Link Approved Organizations - are those organizations that are allowed to link our Website in their Third-Party Websites without prior written approval. These organizations include government agencies, search engines, news & media organizations, online directory distributers and Systemwide Accredited Businesses (except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website;
Marks - the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained within the Content;
Cospaid, Ourselves, We, Our, Us - refer to JOA Enterprise LTD, with address at 152 - 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX;
Service - providing access to our Website for Buyers and Cosplayers and the use of the memberships. Please refer to the dedicated section below for further details;
Cosplayers - the user that registered for a Cosplayer account by creating a personalized account on the Website;
Buyer - the user that registered for a Buyer account on the Website with the intention to communicate with Cosplayers and/or buy their content;
Terms, Terms and Conditions - refer to terms and conditions as described in the present document;
Third-Party Content - articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties;
Third-Party Websites - other websites than Cospaid's Website;
Transaction - buying or selling a product using the Service;
User Content - any and all content uploaded to the Website by users including but not limited to any information, documents, preferences, designs, texts, briefs, drafts, images, videos, audio-visual information, materials, samples or other content;
Website - Cospaid's website www.cospaid.com and all its subdomains and pages;
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural or capitalization is taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Website is our proprietary property and the Content and the Marks are owned or controlled by us or licensed to us, and are protected by copyright and trademark laws and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws of the United Kingdom, international copyright laws, and international conventions. This refers to all non-tangible assets and any corresponding property rights under the laws of any jurisdiction including but not limited to creative works, designs, symbols, literary and artistic works, images, trade secrets, proprietary data, like customer lists and all products developed in whole or in part by us. The Content and the Marks are provided on the Site “AS IS” for your information and personal use only. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the Website and no Content or Marks may be copied, reproduced, aggregated, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted, distributed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose whatsoever, without our express prior written permission from us.
Provided that you are eligible to use the Website, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Website and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Website, the Content and the Marks.
The Service require you to register and create an account. You agree to provide, maintain and update information about yourself. We can validate your provided account information at any time. We can remove your account at our sole discretion and based on our review of your provided information.
We facilitate the connection between Buyers and Cosplayers, but as a platform provider we are not part of any of the Transaction that may arise with respect to their communication. The Website provides two types of accounts, one for Buyers and another one for Cosplayers.
As a Buyer, your account on the Website enables you to access the catalog of Cosplayers, communicate directly with them and buy their content. Note that a Cosplayer is free to do as they wish with their earnings.
As a Cosplayer, your account on the Website enables you to create your profile and advertise and sell your content to Buyers, communicate directly with them and receive payments. Cosplayers have the right for any uploaded content to be deleted.
You are allowed to register for both a Buyer and a Cosplayer account.
On registering for an account, you will be required to provide an email and choose a password for your account. You are entirely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your email and password, and agree not to share these details with any person who is not authorized to use your account. You also agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your username, password, other account information, or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to the Services. In addition, you agree to exit from your account at the end of each session.
In order to be verified as a Cosplayer and to verify your identity, you’ll need to undertake the following:
- Write Cospaid & your chosen Display Name on a piece of paper.
- Take a picture of yourself holding your ID & the piece of paper (we need to see your face & make sure the ID is readable).
- Submit the picture
Please note the following requirements which must be met for ANY uploaded image:
- Images may not be edited, cropped or re-sized
- All images must be in color
- Submitted documents must be a photo or a scanned copy. Electronic documents or a photo of a photo will be rejected.
- All 4 corners of the document must be visible
- The entire government issued, non-expired ID must be shown. No parts of the document may be redacted, covered, cut, or censored
- Files must be .PNG or .JPG format and under 7MB in size
By using the Website and the Service, you confirm and warrant that:
- You have the legal capacity to enter into a legally binding contract and you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions;
- You are not under the legal age;
- You will not access the Website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise;
- You will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Your use of the Website will not violate any relevant Applicable Laws.
We may suspend or terminate your account and your ability to use the Service for failure to comply with these Terms or any special terms related to a particular service, for infringing copyright, or for any other reason whatsoever. We have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Website or the Service (or any portion thereof). If your account is terminated for any reason, you will be prohibited to re-register or reapply for another user account without our written permission.
The registration to any Cospaid membership, either a Buyer or a Cosplayer, will give you access to all the features and functions as outlined in the details of the membership. Any new feature upgrade to the membership will also be accessible to you at our discretion. This agreement only covers the current feature set per membership. We reserve the right to make changes to the Service at any time without any prior information to users. However, users might receive information about any significant changes. Any modifications and new features added to the Service are also subject to this Terms and Conditions.
Prices for our memberships are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
To the extent the Service enables you to submit, post, or indirectly author any User Content, our use of such content is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
By using the Service, you agree that you will not submit, upload or write any User Content that:
- Is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including content that is, or represents an attempt of harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
- Infringes or violates any right of a third-party including right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their permission) or publicity or any confidentiality obligation;
- Solicits personal information from any child or adolescent or exploits people under the legal age in a sexual or violent manner;
- Violates Applicable laws concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
- Regards or promotes in any way any escort services, prostitution, or sexual acts;
- Regards the creation, publication, or distribution of “fake news”, “hoax news”, Deep Fake content or similar content;
- Is not yours or where you do not have a right to make available under Applicable Law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non- disclosure agreements);
- Makes improper use of our support services or may lead to submitting false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the Service or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use;
- Acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms”);
- Is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including 'flaming', 'spamming', 'flooding', 'trolling', as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
By uploading User Content, you understand and acknowledge that you are solely responsible and warrant that the User Content and your communication thereof conform to the requirements of these Terms and that you own or have the necessary authority, rights, licenses, power, consents and permissions, without the need for any permission from or payment to any other person or entity, to exploit, use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, perform and display the User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works of any form, media or technology, and any other manners considered by these Terms and Conditions.
Cospaid can pre-screen, refuse or remove any User Content. We can refuse to post or remove any User Content from the Website and Service that violates these Terms when we facilitate compliance with Applicable Laws, including, for example, compliance with a court order, or help to protect the safety or security of any person or property, including the Service. Moreover, we retain all rights to remove User Content at any time for any reason or no reason whatsoever.
Examples of prohibited conduct when using the Website or the Service, but not limited to, are below:
- Using the Service and/or User Content in contradiction with established rules as shown “User Accounts” and “Our Services” sections of these terms and conditions;
- Breaching any Applicable Laws;
- Selling or otherwise transferring your user account and profile;
- Tricking, misleading or soliciting another user's personally identifiable information, account name, password or other account information;
- Fraudulently billing or attempting to fraudulently bill any Buyer;
- Misrepresenting your information, including by representing another person's profile, or parts of another person's profile, as your own;
- Falsely attributing statements to any Cospaid representatives;
- Making improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
- Directly or indirectly, advertising or promoting another websites, products, or services;
- Attempting to or interfering with or compromising the system integrity or security or deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the Website;
- Reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or otherwise attempting to obtain the Website source code;
- Using any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission.
- Child Pornography (anyone under the age of 18)
- This includes depicting or describing persons under the age of 18, or appearing to be under the age of 18.
- If your website uses the word “teen,” it must be stated, in a clear and conspicuous manner, that the models are 18 or 19.
- Forced / Non-Consensual Sexual Activity
- Oral, anal or vaginal penetration by sex organs, object (dildo, strap-on,etc.) or fingers and includes wording or actions indicating lack of consent: rape, force, asleep, drugged, passed/blacked out, chloroformed, unconscious, hypnotized, drunk, intoxicated, inebriated, drugged, stoned sex, etc.
- Someone who is drunk, sleeping, hypnotized, etc. cannot give consent, and is therefore classified as a violation.
- This includes content depicting or describing sex with animals, and acts with non-human creatures (aliens, mythological creatures, etc.).
- Hate Crimes
- Violence, or extreme sexual violence and/or Pain
- Non-consensual mutilation of a person or body part
- Scat, depicting or displaying human feces
- Counterfeit or Copyright Infringing Merchandise
- Human trafficking and sex trafficking
The above prohibitions apply to:
- actual and suggested content;
- cartoons and animations;
- links in to a registered website;
Your failure to comply with our conduct expectations or any other terms of these Terms and Conditions, may result, at our sole discretion, in the deletion or removal of your User Content from the Website, suspension or termination of your Buyer and/or Cosplayer account and suspension or termination of your right to use Cospaid.
Every piece of content is reviewed manually by our extensive team of moderators looking for illegal and prohibited content. This allows us to act swiftly and promptly against users who violate our Terms of Service.
Each piece of content will be reviewed within 24 hours of submission.
It is our policy to suspend access to any Content you post on Cospaid which does not comply with the Terms of Service and/or any applicable law whilst we investigate the suspected non-compliance or unlawfulness of such Content.
If we suspend access to any of your Content, you may request a review of our decision to suspend access to the relevant Content by contacting us at [email protected].
Following our investigation of the suspected non-compliance or unlawfulness of the relevant Content, we may take any action we consider appropriate, including to reinstate access to the Content or to permanently remove or disable access to the relevant Content without needing to obtain any consent from you and without giving you prior notice.
You agree that you will at your own cost promptly provide to us all reasonable assistance (including by providing us with copies of any information which we request) in our investigation. We will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you arising from the suspension of access to your Content or any other steps which we take in good faith to investigate any suspected non-compliance or unlawfulness of your Content under this section.
If we suspend access to any of your Content, we will notify you via email, but we are not obligated to give you prior notice of such suspension.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate your agreement with us and your access to Cospaid for any reason by giving you 30 days’ notice by email. We can also suspend access to your profile or terminate your agreement with us and your access to Cospaid immediately and without prior notice:
- if we think that you have or may have seriously or repeatedly breached, or attempted to breach any part of the Terms of Service; or
- if you take any action that in our opinion has caused or is reasonably likely to cause us to suffer a loss or that otherwise harms the reputation of Cospaid.
If we suspend access to your Cospaid account or terminate your agreement with us we will let you know via email.
We are committed to make the Website a highly available service for you to reply upon. However, you acknowledge that it is not possible for us to completely guarantee the provision or availability of the Services or that the Website will always be available and uninterrupted. You also acknowledge that the Website and the Service is run over the internet and that the internet is generally an insecure public network, which means that there are inherent risks thereof.
We will employ credible efforts to guarantee the security and integrity of all users' data and that the Website and Service are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Upgrades, maintenances, emergency repairs, and telecommunication failures may prohibit the availability of the Website and Service. You agree that we are not going to be responsible for any incident that may happen to you or any other party for any discontinuance, suspension, amendment, or lack of availability of the Website and Service.
You will make sure that your internet enabled device and telecommunications systems carry the appropriate anti-virus software necessary to minimize the risk of any harmful viruses infecting your internet enabled device. For the avoidance of doubt, Cospaid shall not be responsible for any security issues that you face as a result of connecting to the Website via an unsecured network.
Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary and “AS IS” basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of Service without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
The Website may contain links to Third-Party Websites as well as Third-Party Content these links are provided for your convenience only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to Cospaid, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Content deemed to be violating these Terms will be removed without notice.
Unless we agree in writing otherwise, Link Approved Organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information or Content so long as the link: (i) is not in any way misleading; (ii) appropriate link text is always used in links pointing to our Website; (iii) does not use any inline linking technique; (iv) does not frame the content of our Website or use any similar technology in relation to the Content; (v)does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (vi) fits within the context of the linking Third-Party Websites. Link Approved Organizations are not allowed to use our Marks to link to our Website (or otherwise) without our express written permission.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion link requests from other organizations. If you are not a Link Approved Organization and you are interested in linking to our Website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected]. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our Website to which you would like to link.
You agree that, should we request the deletion of a link to our Website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
- There will be no advertising to the effect that credit cards are collected for “Age Verification” purposes.
- Websites may not contain any text restricting access to government employees or law enforcement agencies. This implies that there is illegal content, and is strictly prohibited.
Cospaid handles refunds on a case-by-case basis. Our experienced customer service team thoroughly review each case, complaint and query to determine if a refund is warranted. If you feel you're entitled to a refund, please get in touch with our customer service team at [email protected].
- Introduction: This document set out our complaints policy. If you are a User of Cospaid, this Complaints Policy forms part of your agreement with us.
- Who we are: Cospaid is operated by JOA Enterprise LTD, with a registered office address at 152 - 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
- Who can use this Complaints Policy? Whether or not you are a User of Cospaid, you can use this Complaints Policy to alert us to any complaint which you have relating to Cospaid.
- How to make a complaint: If you have a complaint about Cospaid (including any complaint about Content appearing on Cospaid or the conduct of a User), please send your complaint to [email protected] including your name, address, contact details, a description of your complaint and, if your complaint relates to Content, the URL for the Content to which your complaint relates.
If you are unable to contact us by email, please write to us at the following address: 152 - 160 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX.
- How we will deal with your complaint: Following receipt of your complaint under section 5 above:
- We will take such steps as we consider to be appropriate to investigate your complaint within 7 days;
- If we require further information or documents from you, we will contact you to let you know;
- We will in good faith take such actions as we consider appropriate to deal with the issue which your complaint has raised. If you have complained about Content that appears on Cospaid and we are satisfied that the Content is unlawful or otherwise breaches our Terms and Conditions, we will act quickly to remove such Content.
- We are not obligated to inform you of the outcome of your complaint.
- Unjustified or abusive complaints: If you are a User of Cospaid, you warrant (which means you make a legally enforceable promise) that you will not make any complaint under this Complaints Policy which is wholly unjustified, abusive, or made in bad faith. If we determine that you have breached this warranty, we may suspend or terminate your User account.
- Appealing process: Any details regarding your appeal should be sent to [email protected]. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but not later than 30 days.
The Website and Service are provided "AS IS" and without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to Applicable Laws, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including accuracy, completeness, availability, security, compatibility and noninfringement. We do not warrant that the Service will be error-free, that the Website and/or Service is/are fit for your purposes, that access thereto will be uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components, or that the Website and Service are fully secure of breach. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to any information you provide to Third-Party Websites (including credit card and other personal information).
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the Service, or the conduct or actions, whether online or offline, of any user of the Service or any other person or entity. In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses and causes of action whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing or participating in any activity related to the Service. Moreover, under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from an act of force majeure or causes beyond our reasonable control.
You hereby agree to take full responsibility and utterly indemnify and hold harmless Cospaid for any cost, expense, loss, damages, claims, demands and liabilities, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses howsoever caused that may arise in relation to:
- Your uploading, posting, downloading or accessing of any content, including User Content, material and/or other information;
- Any use of the Website or the Service;
- Breach of these Terms and Conditions;
- Your violation of the rights of another user or a third party, including but not limited to their intellectual property rights or privacy rights;
- Any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Website and Service with whom you have connected via Cospaid;
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
You are solely responsible for all your communications and interactions with other individuals. You understand that we cannot and do not assure that other users are or will be complying with all or any of the provisions of these Terms.
The limitations, exclusions and disclaimers in this section and elsewhere in these Terms apply to the maximum extent permitted by Applicable Laws.
We make no claim that Website or Service are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Service do so on their own initiative, agree to these Terms and Conditions and are responsible for compliance with all Applicable Laws, including any Applicable local Laws.
If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed dissociated from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
These Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom. Cospaid and yourself, regardless of your residence or jurisdiction, irrevocably consent that the courts of United Kingdom shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
Each user is responsible for checking and verifying if there are potential legal limitations in the jurisdiction from which he comes to use our Services.
Users can always review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions posted on this page. We solely have the right, at our own discretion, to change, replace or update any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to the Website or Services. It is the responsibility of users to periodically check our Terms for amendments. Your continued use of or access to the Website or Service after the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions means your acceptance of those changes. Any changes to this Terms and Conditions will be effective upon posting on the Website, except the changes where your consent is expressly needed, which case the changes will apply from the date of your consent.
We may also notify you at our discretion by email with a service-related message.